Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My Niches

I am going to be setting up some websites soon to generate a residual income. Some of the niches that I have chosen to focus on are:

Support Housing

  • for people with disabilities
  • for people with mentall illnesses
  • for people with brain injuries
  • for those who require special care

Boler Site

  • of interest to fiberglass trailer owners
  • a step-by step how to remodel this unique rounded trailer
  • tips & tricks completed by my family on our first project

Addiction & Recovery

This site will be a more personal sharing site in which I hope to share the intimate details of my journey through addiction and recovery. My disease was progressive from social using to daily use, which eventually led me to crime, homelessness, prostitution, jail and near-death.

My recovery journey has taken place over the last 3 years and I look forward to sharing my experience in hopes of helping someone else find a better way to live.

These are just the first few ideas which I hope to develop into websites over the next few months. I look forward to this journey.

Sincerely,

Shy

No comments: